Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday thoughts

Today's post is going to be a bit all over the place so brace yourselves! 

I came across a really neat way of making cash while doing your 'spring cleaning'--Consignment stores that BUY your clothes, instead of the typical consigning deal. Of course, the clothes/shoes/accessories must be gently used but I know I had tons of clothes that I maybe wore twice? And you get cash on the spot...so cleaning out and making money...SCORE! 


I also recently realized that I never explained the name of this blog, The Teal Journal. For one the primary color of my college is teal and it's one of my favorite colors. Two, it's a journal because that sums up my love of journalism and this blog is basically a journal.


And, lastly, here's some quotes I adore, thanks to Pinterest: Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment